Polar Frost provides cooling, soothing relief for soft tissue acute and chronic aches and pains. It is specially formulated to provide soothing relief for soft tissue injuries, stress injuries, muscle tension, inflammation and stiffness. Long lasting pain relief is achieved by a dual application process. The Aloe Vera in the second layer actually seals in the menthol, providing longer lasting treatments.
Use Polar Frost to help relieve pain for the following:
- Acute strains and sprains
- Over-stretched muscles and tension
- Chronic neck, shoulder and low back aches and pains
- Work related muscle injuries
- Cramps and spasms
- Inflammations causing pain
- Golfer’s wrist
- Golfer’s elbow
- Tennis elbow
- Massage and manipulation
Polar Frost Instructions
Cold gel for the treatment of soft tissue injuries, stress injuries, muscle tension, inflammation and rheumatic and other pain.
- Apply a thin layer on affected area.
- Make a second application in 5 minutes and then repeat every third hour for 3-5 days, as needed.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucuous membranes, wounds and irritated skin. Aloe Vera has anti-inflammatory effect and helps keep the skin smooth and moist during the whole treatment period.
- Keep out of the reach of children.